• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few pics of the new GW

C.J.

Hi, all. Here's a few quick shots of my new Good Wear 27753. My skills with a camera are greatly lacking, so my apologies for the poor quality.

I tried to show the grain of the jacket as best as possible. The grain on this jacket is really freaky. Also, I know it's a little long. But, that was at my request. I'm not crazy about the look of the extra length, but it actually serves a purpose for me.

The color almost appears to be a dark russet in the direct sunlight present at the time of these photos. But, it has a rich seal color under normal lighting. The finish is superb, as well. There's a rich sheen to the jacket that I can tell is going to break in wonderfully.

IMG_2484forum.jpg

IMG_2485forum.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

Stony

Why the mask? Are you trying to hide from the government? Seriously though, nice GW as always from J.C.

A

Anonymous

Now, Now, gentlemen, lets not go "Spanish flea" on each other!