• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bunch of fine gentlemen

Thomas Koehle

Fellow Forum-members,

society is more and more under pressure, communication is getting more complicated due to the current politic circumstances, prices for food, accommodation and everything else are exploding.

People do seldomly take time to talk to each other, families fall apart, i have the impression everything is getting kind of "colder", people claim they do not see themselves appreciated ...

I personally think appreciation is a very good "motivator" as long as it is authentic ...

Gentlemen: i want to give you fellow forum members my appreciation and pay full respect!

Since i joined this forum i learnt a lot, wondered a lot (positively), exchanged a lot of ideas but also bought a lot from members.

I had "deals with Lucas @coolhandluke - Jack @jack31916 - Burt @B-Man2 - Steve @Chandler - Brice @Pilot - Phil @Griffon_301 - Ties @ties70 , i was in touch via PM with Tim @YoungMedic - Peter @PeterShiao - John @CBI - Jan @mulceber and numerous other dudes ...

I was never disappointed with anything i bought or traded on the forum, the contact was always highly respectful and friendly (as are the posts on the forum) and i never felt "overreached" (had to google the word) or anything alike.

Thus i wanna state there is a "bunch of fine gentlemen" on this forum ...

Cheers from Germany
Thomas

Chandler

Thanks for including me in such illustrious company, but I agree with Burt that you should be included in the list.

I'll never forget your cool-headed demeanor and laugh when I thought the PayPal demons were going to bleed your bank account! :D

I'd also like to add @Tattoo A2 and @Maverickson to the list of Distinguished Gentleman for their straight-shooting and informative correspondence.

Here's to sharing a beer (or three) sometime! Prosit!

Members online

Latest posts