• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Big Thanks to 767fo

jschare

I had the opportunity to meet Allen (767fo) today and oogle his collection of Good Wear jackets. All I can say is amazing! I'm still drooling... :D John's work is simply outstanding. I now have the dilemma of trying to figure out which jacket I want next. The goatskin on the Good Wear Monarch M-422 is beautiful. The best jacket by far, no offense John, was the unopened Cagleco G-1. It really looked unworn and brand new and if I didn't know any better, would have thought it was a repro. It looked that new. So thanks again Allen. Looking forward to hooking up with you very soon.

767fo

jschare said:
I had the opportunity to meet Allen (767fo) today and oogle his collection of Good Wear jackets. All I can say is amazing! I'm still drooling... :D John's work is simply outstanding. I now have the dilemma of trying to figure out which jacket I want next. The goatskin on the Good Wear Monarch M-422 is beautiful. The best jacket by far, no offense John, was the unopened Cagleco G-1. It really looked unworn and brand new and if I didn't know any better, would have thought it was a repro. It looked that new. So thanks again Allen. Looking forward to hooking up with you very soon.

It was nice to meet you also and get to see your original Navy jackets and the GW Aero. Allen