• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a 45/p patched out

Phantomfixer

Here are some shots of ny 45/P flight jacket I have attached patches reflecting the units served with during my service...I started collecting patches for it back in 85....never sewn them on a jacket till a few years ago, started with just a blood chit from Pops, followed by my Ramstein era patches, followed by Dover AFB era patches...I have since added a remove before flight streamer from a F-4E drag chute....liberated decades ago....a nice cloth one...

Phantomfixer

Cool guys thanks! The base museum recently added 69-000014, a C-5A. I missed the "office". On Sundays you can catch me in the C-5 or the restoration hanger, current project is a Willys MB jeep to be displayed in or next to a CG-4A glider.
The museum is dedicated to AMC airlift history. The centerpiece was Shoo Shoo Shoo Baby, restored, then flown to Ohio, I hear it is making it way back to the east coast, to DC...
http://amcmuseum.org/