• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A-2 rack

Grant

They put me up in this swank hotel room that's bigger than my NY apartment and I notice a nifty suit rack in the corner. Given I NEVER wear a suit I couldn't think of a better place to throw my A-2!

GW.jpg

bfrench

Administrator
Grant said:
They put me up in this swank hotel room that's bigger than my NY apartment and I notice a nifty suit rack in the corner. Given I NEVER wear a suit I couldn't think of a better place to throw my A-2!

Hi, Grant,

Now that's sharp - a lot cheaper than a mannequin.

Great color in that jacket - is it one of JCs?

Bill French

Grant

That ain't no ELC RW. It's got the proper smaller arm holes, trim fit, correct pocket flap shape, correct dark brown stitching and a WWII hershey Talon zip - it's John's 18091 Rough Wear in russet goat!

A

Anonymous

Grant,
That jacket just gets better looking every time I see it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

One day, one day ................................

J_H

Cobblers161

Hey Grant, sho is a beauty. How about some fit pics? It's not often we get to see folks jackets 6 months down the line, it's always the clean and pristine stuff.

Ive fancied a 18091 for a long while simply for the collars and I love the way goat drapes a little differently. It looks like the collar on yours has kind of splayed (is that a word?) a little or rather flattened out similar to few I've seen in WW2 photos.