• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

80th FS A-2

oose

Hi all,

Glad to some jackets still out there with there original owners!

Gordon Willett of 80th FS still wearing his A-2

GordonWillettNov05talkingtoschoolki.jpg

GordonWillettsOriginalFlightJacket.jpg

plus early 80th FS patch on M. F. Kirby A-2 now donated to the 80th FS association.
KirbyJacket.jpg

yours stu

better duck

This is indeed very nice to see. He succeeded where many of us fail: he has kept his weight and waistline so trim, that he is still able to wear his A2! It is quite often, that we see here on the forum guys putting up their jackets for sale, "because I have grown a little"!

Andrew

Nice pics and ideal. Most of us are lucky that the hardest thing we've had to deal with in our time is decide which repro maker to buy from :cool: . I hope that I can still fit into me 2008 GW in 45 years time though I know no-one's gonna want to hear my stories :lol: .

Curahee

Thanks for posting oose, that is rare indeed to see the owner with his original jacket, they sure don't make 'm like that anymore (I mean the man and the jacket)

Just watch what you put in your mouth and keep working out . I'm 39 and weigh exactly what I did 20 years ago, I play
tennis, work with weights in the gym and run 5 miles (autum/winter once a week, spring/summer 2 x times) and don't eat
junkfood. Oh and btw I weigh 68 Kg, am 1,80 cm tall and always wear a size 30 in pants and still they're too big sometimes