• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

55J14

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Stony said:
Also probably the rarest G-1/Intermediate Navy jacket besides the M-422.

.... and Stony would know. :)

The size 44 on eBay is being offered by a forum member. It's maybe not a wearer, but the price seems reasonable.

Stony

.... and Stony would know.

The size 44 on eBay is being offered by a forum member. It's maybe not a wearer, but the price seems reasonable.

I actually got that information from J.C. a long time ago when I had my B-G Inc. 55J14 (which I never should have sold). It was the nicest Navy jacket I ever owned and would consider buying it back if the current owner wanted to sell it.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Stony said:
I actually got that information from J.C. a long time ago when I had my B-G Inc. 55J14 ....

That's what I was referring to, I'd just been looking at its pictures on John's CD.

rpmooreii

Those B-G's are great jackets but once the goat starts to rot like that there is no cure. Pieces will flake off continually and you run the risk of ripping the jacket if you wear it. Too bad because those do not come around too often.

...Roger

Stony

Those B-G's are great jackets but once the goat starts to rot like that there is no cure. Pieces will flake off continually and you run the risk of ripping the jacket if you wear it. Too bad because those do not come around too often.

...Roger

I didn't know B-G Inc. had problems with the leather. The one I had probably had the best leather of any Navy jacket I've ever owned and I've owned a lot of them.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Stony said:
I didn't know B-G Inc. had problems with the leather.

I'm sure that, in general, they don't, Stony .... your ex-jacket was beautiful.

But the one up on eBay, right now, is more for just looking at.