• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

12th Troop Carrier sqd.............

EMBLEMHUNTER

Although I can't post them , I just finished 5- 12th TCS patches , going to a son who's Dad was in the sqdn and a few of the relatives , If I send a photo to a forum member could they scan it and post it ??????

I don't have the photo shot yet , but would appreciate the help if someone in the US could do this , I'd like to share them for the members to enjoy !
Johnny

dujardin

a song of a tv series named ''friends'' say :'' i'll be there for youuuuuuuu....''
i already did it for you, just send me the photo by mail and i will post ;)

marcel

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello Marcel my friend, I do not have a loaded PC copy of the 12th patches , I have only just taken regular camera photos of them and not yet got them processed , I will send one to you when I get them.

Another member will be helping me do this too , thanks to both of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

dmar836

Kind of fuzzy shot but here it is in the sunlight.
001modded.jpg

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hello members , sorry about the poor quality of the 12th TCS patch posted , and Much thanks to dmar836 for posting it for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake of trying a different speed film went to 400 instead of my ole standby back to 200 speed , will be going back to 200 ASAP.

Marcel , if you still want a photo of this emblem, please PM me , I will send you one .
Johnny

unclegrumpy

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
I made the mistake of trying a different speed film went to 400 instead of my ole standby back to 200 speed , will be going back to 200 ASAP.

Dude, have you thought of trying to use one of those new fangled digital contraptions to get your photos posted? You could probably get a low end digital camera for the price of a roll of film and developing or buy a basic flatbed scanner, or cheaper yet, make friends with a nine year old neighbor kid with an iPhone.

Maybe we should start a Forum vote here to sort this out, but I personally favor a trip to Wal-Mart for a cheap camera....it makes me really nervous to think of a suspicious looking guy named "emblemhunter" approaching little kids to post his leather cartoon pictures on the internet for him.... :shock:

Vcruiser

I agree...especially if you have a business..or a hobby where you sell your wares. Downloading photos isn't complicated if you use Photobucket or something similar.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Yeah , I really need to find someone that can show me the ropes on digital cams and loading them shots, I'm not computer savy , No good looking babes on the block with PC's Drat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Most of the nieghbors here don't have computers or digital cameras...................................

Johnny

unclegrumpy

No PC's? How about cell phones with a cameras? Do you guys have color TV yet? Clearly, it has been you, and your neighbors that have not been doing their patriotic part to spend enough money on life's "essentials" to keep the economy going!

There is not much to cameras these days. Most just use a cord or little card that goes directly into your computer and you are done. From there, all you need to do is upload them to the internet using photobucket or any number of the other free photo hosting sites.

I have had good luck with the Canon Powershot cameras. Mine is a few years old and pretty simple stupid. I think that if you did a little web research, you could quickly sort out what is the easiest, cheapest, and best bang for the buck. I am sure there are some great cameras out there in the $50 to $100 range....maybe even less.

EMBLEMHUNTER

unclegrumpy said:
No PC's? How about cell phones with a cameras? Do you guys have color TV yet? Clearly, it has been you, and your neighbors that have not been doing their patriotic part to spend enough money on life's "essentials" to keep the economy going! They probably want to buy "American" have you seen most of the stuff is NOT from here !

There is not much to cameras these days. Most just use a cord or little card that goes directly into your computer and you are done. From there, all you need to do is upload them to the internet using photobucket or any number of the other free photo hosting sites.

I have had good luck with the Canon Powershot cameras. Mine is a few years old and pretty simple stupid. I think that if you did a little web research, you could quickly sort out what is the easiest, cheapest, and best bang for the buck. I am sure there are some great cameras out there in the $50 to $100 range....maybe even less.