• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“BECK NORTHEASTER FLYING TOGS” Schott motorcycle jacket

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I recently acquired my first Schott motorcycle jacket. I found it at a Japanese vintage store for a fantastic price. I purchased it because it fits me well, and the price was excellent. After conducting some online research, I discovered that the jacket, labeled 'BECK NORTHEASTER FLYING TOGS,' might be a genuine vintage piece. Is there anyone knowledgeable who could assist me in identifying this jacket? I'm eager to learn more about my new find!

Attachments

• IMG_0931.jpeg
    IMG_0931.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0932.jpeg
    IMG_0932.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0933.jpeg
    IMG_0933.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0934.jpeg
    IMG_0934.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0935.jpeg
    IMG_0935.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0936.jpeg
    IMG_0936.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0938.jpeg
    IMG_0938.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 48

Jtrob

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I recently acquired my first Schott motorcycle jacket. I found it at a Japanese vintage store for a fantastic price. I purchased it because it fits me well, and the price was excellent. After conducting some online research, I discovered that the jacket, labeled 'BECK NORTHEASTER FLYING TOGS,' might be a genuine vintage piece. Is there anyone knowledgeable who could assist me in identifying this jacket? I'm eager to learn more about my new find!
I have owed a couple of Schott Jackets, they Are great, congrats on a good find! based on the labels, it does not look ”vintage”, likley a repro of one of the many older Schott styles. The best way to get the best info is go to the Schott site, there is a forum contact area and a lady named Gina that has worked for Schott many years and is very helpful for folks like yourself looking for info like this. Good luck!

I have owed a couple of Schott Jackets, they Are great, congrats on a good find! based on the labels, it does not look ”vintage”, likley a repro of one of the many older Schott styles. The best way to get the best info is go to the Schott site, there is a forum contact area and a lady named Gina that has worked for Schott many years and is very helpful for folks like yourself looking for info like this. Good luck!
Thank you for your response. I felt the same way that every label on this jacket looks too new. Your suggestion to check the Schott site is appreciated, and I will try asking there.

CombatWombat

Thank you for your response. I felt the same way that every label on this jacket looks too new. Your suggestion to check the Schott site is appreciated, and I will try asking there.
The Japanese market demands ALOT of old American brands and their "in-house" designs......
Alot of brands made that asymmetrical "Double Rider" style,
and if anything, this is more likely a California Highway Patrol styled jacket due to the side lacing and pop snap button loops for a police duty belt that Schott has acquired from a defunct label.
It's a lovely jacket that unfortunately wouldn't have the same quality as one made by the same company that is on the label