• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Willis & Geiger Really???

This is the strangest Willis & Geiger jacket I have ever seen. It looks like it has been pieced together from their Civilian Flight Jacket in Buffalo and their B-3. It has a Lands End Period W&G Label.. Sort of crazy different. Of Course I could be wrong it could be something rare and special that I haven't seen before.

Just thought I would share.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301422242738?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

_57_zps93af0c13.jpg

Falcon_52

That's a mutt of a garment alright. Not to my liking but an "interesting" twist on an AN-J-4/M-442A. I wasn't aware that they made something like that.

Noel

dmar836 said:
I'd almost bet they didn't. Sure looks cobbled together to me.
Dave

It does to me too, especially when you look at the inside almost like the bottom comes entirely from a flight jacket while the sheepskin portion is entirely different. It might have been some sort of special prototype build from the sound of the description as the fellow said he purchased at a special sale from W&G. Also sounds like he really took care of it too. It looks well made so none of this is a put down. Just something entirely different.

dmar836

The pockets looks perfectly like they are from some Navy winter flying trousers. I have some of those pulled from a rotting pair that I thought of using.
The A-2 style waist on a fleece jacket is a turn-off IMO. The pockets though could work otherwise.
Jmo. Thanks for posting this.
Dave