• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

A2 B3au

again the restroom - escalator was that crowded i didnt want to pull out the camera and snap a pic

today not the jacket (coz it is still the ELC B3) but underneath:

traditional austrian waistcoat (as a reminiscence to my 3 years of working there), BRONSON Chambray and Pike Brothers Pants

W52Xl3R.jpg

since always more and more guys decide to go bald / shave their head i decided to "regrow" - i was shaving for almost 20 years but since there is hair again my wife si absolutely happy (and like everybody knows "Happy wife - Happy life") ...
Dunno why I always imagined u to have hair under your hats at least you suit hair I one of the only guys alive that hair does not suit (on the silly apps anyway )

A2 B3au

Well finally found a proper Job with a proper Office with proper ELEVATOR

qul6Wl3.jpg

ELC B3 "50 cal" in size 44 along with pike Brothers denims and RW-boots (which obviously cannot be seen on the pic)

Sorry for the darkish Background - will try to improve my photograper-skills
Quality 50cal n there’s no way u should be shaving your head when u got that to play with Tom

Grant

No worries John, it's kept tight over the shoulder but easy to grab. I've had a couple of nasty falls resulting in cracked helmets and road rashes on legs/elbows - mostly my fault for racing bike messengers.
Now that I'm older and a bit wiser I gave that up.

Smithy

naw, thats just grant. he gets his gear and wears the hell out of it. morning, noon, night, hot, cold, rain snow, whatever. he just wears it like its supposed to be worn. way to go, daddyo.

I subscribe to the same school of thought Vic and I'm a card carrying believer of it. There's no point in babying this stuff, wear it and enjoy it. I'll do work in any of my jackets, and wear them in any weather. It's just a piece of clothing and all of this stuff looks better the more you use it and use it hard.

I can remember having an argument years ago over at the hat place with a bloke who wouldn't drive or wear a rucksack when wearing his A-2 because the seatbelt and straps would make marks on his jacket. Now that's sad.