• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

You need to get her in a B-3 .. ?
At her age, a B-3 will make her look look like the kid brother from A Christmas Story. :p
1c8294a53ac450d2ab12032ba8983275--a-christmas-story-the-movie.jpg

coolhandluke

Gotta do what you need to do! ;)

The question is, do I subtly open carry the Ithaca 1911A1 shown in the video below or go full Grand Torino with the Garand out on the front lawn?

You'll have to excuse the first miss on the 8" plate in the video, it was my first few shots through the pistol. Distance of the two front plates were 15 and 20 yards.

Last edited:

Chandler

The question is, do I subtly open carry the Ithaca 1911A1 shown in the video below or go full Grand Torino with the Garand out on the front lawn?

You'll have to excuse the first miss on the 8" plate in the video, it was my first few shots through the pistol. Distance of the two front plates were 15 and 20 yards.

You just need to be cleaning them at the kitchen table when they knock at the door. ;)