• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Real McCoys made in UK

asiamiles

Here's the pictures of SAT jacket as per Alan request. it has HOOKLESS zipper. hope it helps.View attachment 23655

I have the same jacket. Buzz did two runs of this. One was made expressly for Junky Classics, Yokohama, and only 30 were produced; it should have a Junky label on the inside next to the zip and be numbered. The other run used a much less nicer looking leather; I'm not sure how many of those were produced. Yours looks like the Junky version, which I consider one of the very best leather jackets that Buzz has made...I don't recall the details but I know they used a special hide for it.

indoverificator

I have the same jacket. Buzz did two runs of this. One was made expressly for Junky Classics, Yokohama, and only 30 were produced; it should have a Junky label on the inside next to the zip and be numbered. The other run used a much less nicer looking leather; I'm not sure how many of those were produced. Yours looks like the Junky version, which I consider one of the very best leather jackets that Buzz has made...I don't recall the details but I know they used a special hide for it.
yes, it has junky classics No. 9 inside, I do not know that this label means something until you explain it to me. many thanks for this valuable information.