• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stubby Wing 8TH AF Patch for A-2

crazyace

Hi, I have been looking for an 8Th AF stubby wing patch for my A-2. I have an original regular uniform patch on it now ,but I would like something that looked like it was on overseas during the war in the ETO. Any place I could look and what to look for?

a2jacketpatches

I have these on sale for a few more days. Common in the CBI theater, but have seen a few examples of multi-piece leather 8th and 9th AF SSI. Otherwise, there's some repop embroidered on Ebay if you look around. Some guys on here as well that can paint one up for you at a reasonable price. Try Jim at jbmilart.com

shedonwanna

Here are two. The top is leather dye and the bottom is acrylic paint. PM me if interested.

8thaf_010713_zps82e638b2.jpg

shedonwanna

That's what I like about this forum. You've got four different choices right off the bat. There is a lot of talent on this forum. I have not seen an 8th Af painted by Jim but I bet his shading would give a lot of dimension to the patch.