• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

some photos - 2nd series

Peter Graham

Check the guy on the left in the last pic. Was there not a lot of discussion a while back about Eastman placing their pockets too high and how they should be down near the waistband ? Those pockets look pretty high to me.

Silver Surfer

pockets on originals were sewn on all over the place, except possibly on the back. some high, some low, some on a bias, some closer to the zipper, some not, etc. for the most part, elc has opted for a higher placement of a-2 pockets. on some elc a-2s, the pockets are appx 1 1/2"-2" from the waist band. i have originals where the pockets are like that, and others where the pockets are 1" or less from the wist band. the above pic clearly shows that some pockets on originals were set high. kickass pix btw.

derleicaman

Silver Surfer said:
pockets on originals were sewn on all over the place, except possibly on the back. some high, some low, some on a bias, some closer to the zipper, some not, etc. for the most part, elc has opted for a higher placement of a-2 pockets. on some elc a-2s, the pockets are appx 1 1/2"-2" from the waist band. i have originals where the pockets are like that, and others where the pockets are 1" or less from the wist band. the above pic clearly shows that some pockets on originals were set high. kickass pix btw.
Notice the different profiles on the pocket flaps, too.
Wonder what contracts these were?