• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare blue B-15C with olive wrist knits

RCSignals

Atticus said:
spookyeyes002.jpg

Green cuff knits on a N-2A. Waist band is blue, but has clearly been replaced.

David, didn't you once tell me this was the last N-2A contract?

AF

Green or dusty blue. ;)

Not as extreme as the ones on the jacket in the auction.

Atticus

watchmanjimg said:
...how many more original jackets would you need to see to consider this matter closed? It's been documented in Full Gear that certain knits were known to fade, we've seen numerous photos showing the varying stages of fade on actual jackets, and those of us who own examples from these contracts have indicated that their knits are made of a material other than standard wool.
Yeah, I'm done with this issue. Now I'm going to think more about the olive-colored reproduction A-1s I've seen. I understand many jackets from the last A-1 contracts started off brown, but quickly faded to olive. In fact, I know of two guys who have bought Lost World A-1s that are already beginning to take on a greenish tint! And I heard that sheep slaughtered in the early thirties lacked color-fast skin.

JUST KIDDING!!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!! :D :D :D :D

AF