• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pritzker B-15C

Maverickson

I observed this jacket earlier on this morning and before someone "BINed" it. Yes, I believe that the individual that brought this jacket home got a fairly good deal. However, if I were have to purchase this particular B-15C it would be a duplicate to me. In addition, although this jacket indicates that it is a size 42, as well as mine, the stated dimensions are not the same as mine.

My jacket in contrast to this B-15C runs almost a full size larger and in some cases more. As the B-15C in my closet exhibits the true measurements across the shoulders 20", armpits 26", and the body length from the base of the collar to the end of the waist knits is 25". On the other hand, the seller of this Midnight Blue B-15C indicated that this jackets measurements are 19.5" shoulders, 24" pits and a much shorter body length of 24". The discrepancy in these measurements are reminiscent of USN G-1 Werbers to which I have seen invariably vary immensely in their true measurements as compared to their stated size.

I guess sometimes things never change :? !