• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pre-war AVG painted jacket

fishmeok

That's a standard post war through the '60's civilian jacket- and in the pic his dad is wearing a flight suit, not a jacket. Looks a lot like the navy flight suit you have-
Cheers
Mark

dujardin

fishmeok said:
That's a standard post war through the '60's civilian jacket- and in the pic his dad is wearing a flight suit, not a jacket. Looks a lot like the navy flight suit you have-
Cheers
Mark

hello Mark,

i just place this to discuss on how some ''bad'' seller try to convince buyer that his jacket is an authentic one,
in the text they say it's a period jacket. more, they say that his dad wear her and try to prove the fact with a bad photo.
i remark it was not an original.... i think my bad english is the start of the mistake.

we saw that many times and i know it's already several times discussed but this one with photo of zippered hand warmer pocket made me cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

byeeeeee marcel

asiamiles

Originally, without the paint, thay would have been a decent vintage jacket. But unfortunately, someone ruined it. Why did they rotate the blood chit 90 degrees?

rob75IT

asiamiles said:
Originally, without the paint, thay would have been a decent vintage jacket. But unfortunately, someone ruined it. Why did they rotate the blood chit 90 degrees?

Because after somebody shouted you and lay on the ground you better read it!!!