• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinions on this Pritzker & Sons G-1

jschare

You have to love eBay. I've been watching this Pritzker & Sons 7823 for the past couple of months. I've seen the price go up and I've seen the price go down. Seller has had it "on sale" for quite some time. Well, today I figured what the hell so I offered $75. And lo and behold, the seller accepted! According to John's CD, this is a relatively rare contract. I'd like to have opinions from the experts, if I may?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261245183924?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

bjoy

I was watching this for a while too. I have a Pritzker 55J14 very similar to this (a bit larger size) also with a bad zipper, and I was wondering what it would go for.

The cuffs are apparently replacements, looks like they were sewed to the sleeve lining.

The leather on mine is pretty amazing. I think you got a great deal at $75.

Jason

The potential is certainly there. A historically sympathetic restoration on this would have it looking real sweet. And I think you paid a fair price too - good job!

fleet16b

I have a Pritzker 55J14 and love it
The leather on them seems to be a bit thicker than other G1s that I have handled
Mine is missing its label but fits like a size 44
Wish I could get a label for it

A

Anonymous

Yes, nice deal, if you get bored of it let me know. I need a good size 40 G-1