• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OMG

Smithy

Oh well, credit to BR then, but I am think that this will not sell unless you are a serious collector while you can't get hold of the original?

Problem is that it's not historically accurate as it turns out. The ID jackets worn by ground/line crew were of a different design. This is another one of these jackets where BR take a jacket (in this case a L-2 kind of one) they already make and just make it in a different coloured fabric and then say it's something it's not.

They did it twice last year so I suppose we shouldn't really be surprised.

colekwok

Problem is that it's not historically accurate as it turns out. The ID jackets worn by ground/line crew were of a different design. This is another one of these jackets where BR take a jacket (in this case a L-2 kind of one) they already make and just make it in a different coloured fabric and then say it's something it's not.

They did it twice last year so I suppose we shouldn't really be surprised.

I wonder who their production manager(s) is.....