New member who makes Great Patches .

Discussion in 'Jacket Art / Patches - Original and Reproduction' started by Bombing IP, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Bombing IP

Bombing IP Active Member

s-l16piper.jpg

I spoke with a guy off line who makes great patches they are the painted type . I introduced him to our site and I see he has joined ,he is from Serbia . He does not know I am writing this but I do hope he shows us some of his work . I met him via eBay , his English is excellent . I bought some patches off him 15 th Airforce 3 pc set . We are working on a back patch of a B24 side view to go on the back of an A-2 , its a variation of an original B17 patch . I really think he will bring a lot of talent to the site .I will let him introduce himself and his work .Does any one know what patch this is ? its one of his .

BIP

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. CBI

CBI Well-Known Member

yes, these look good and very inexpensive prices

3. photo2u

photo2u Member

He did great work for me... Very nice person.

Attached Files:

4. EMBLEMHUNTER

EMBLEMHUNTER Well-Known Member

I also have corresponded with him on Facebook, His work with "aged" looking patches is very impressive !!!!!!!!

5. Bombing IP

Bombing IP Active Member

Here are the patches he made for me for my A2 ,yes I know its a Cooper .
    I have owned 4 Good Wear Jackets ,1 Real McCoys Japan ,3 Eastman ,1 Lost Worlds ,1 Gibson and Barnes and 2 others makers . I am not comfortable in any of them ,I feel restricted .As I have said before they are all cut like shirts and as I am not a skinny guy it does not work for me . So the Cooper is the one I use all the time zipped unzipped it fits fine . All the other jackets have been sold off and I lost money on every one off them .

DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG

Skip likes this.
  6. Batmobile66

Batmobile66 New Member

I purchased a patch from him and it was good quality and arrived quickly from Serbia. Very nice paint work, and very reasonable on price. I would recommend his work.

7. CBI

CBI Well-Known Member

I would buy from him at those great prices but no eBay for me. Maybe he will sign on here.