• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New GW B-3

bseal

John, stop flirtin' with us. You are a moderator now. Use your big boy words. Do you intend to own this?

John Lever

Silver Surfer said:
lever cracks me up. duh, isnt this the home of the addicted? you are preachn to the choir, my friend.
:lol: John C said he would never make a B-3. so I thought I was safe !

raymos

John is a world craftsman and is currently creating pieces of history one jacket at a time. The more I feast my eyes on those pics of this jacket the more I drool. There are more pics that John added to the folder btw. The NOS talon zipper really makes this jacket hummmmmmm........this truly is a beauty....

Congrats John C....you earned it

PaulGT3

Nope mine is EXACTLY the same but there are some thread differences
and the back of mine is seal and the back of that one is russet.

PaulGT3

Doc, Its exactly the same except for the thread color, back color, strap length, cuff fur .....
So really they arent even close?
It is the most luxurious sheep skin I have EVER had. Its almost an inch instead of 3/4 like
on a eastman

raymos

More high detail pics on website......This is the sickest B3 repro I have seen to date........Love it...........Amazing..........

handworn

The moderator goes to the extreme!

John Lever said:
Silver Surfer said:
lever cracks me up. duh, isnt this the home of the addicted? you are preachn to the choir, my friend.
:lol: John C said he would never make a B-3. so I thought I was safe !

Roughwear

This is real beauty for sure. It is based on a 1942 RW redskin which John has. He has hand dyed the panels as they were finished by RW. It reminds me of the no name maker 1941 B-3 having the bevelled ends to the straps. It is simply superb! :)