• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

B-Man2

The jacket is the star of the show, but how bout JC rocking the track suit! :D
Is that JC ???
Damn .. I thought he was one of the Soprano's in that track suit ;)

IMG_3040.jpeg

IMG_3043.jpeg
(I sure hope JC has a sense of humor. I’ve already been banned for life by Jay from Headwind from ever buying a jacket. Sure as hell don’t want to add Good Wear to that list ) :oops:
;)

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Is that JC ???
Damn .. I thought he was one of the Soprano's in that track suit ;)

View attachment 143365
View attachment 143369
(I sure hope JC has a sense of humor. I’ve already been banned for life by Jay from Headwind from ever buying a jacket. Sure as hell don’t want to add Good Wear to that list ) :oops:
;)

Johnny Chap, godfather of the Seattle five families. JC needs to reestablish ties with the Chicago mob and bring back some of that sweet Horween.

In all seriousness, I just watched the Sopranos episode where Johnny Sack passes away earlier today. I had never watched the series prior to a couple months ago. Nearly finished with the final season.

blackrat2

That jacket looks fantastic Rob, hopefully it arrives soon
Did you use measurements from an original or one of Burts repro’s to get the sizing sorted with John..I assume it’s a 46
The Italian hides look fantastic

Tattoo A2

That jacket looks fantastic Rob, hopefully it arrives soon
Did you use measurements from an original or one of Burts repro’s to get the sizing sorted with John..I assume it’s a 46
The Italian hides look fantastic
No I used the sizing from an older Eastman I have that I like the fit on, he added to the length for me since I have all body and no legs, should arrive Monday and I will post some fit photos for you all.

Pa12

Seattle Soviets.
Don't eff around fellas.
That thought crossed my mind. But here they gravitate towards black with the white stripes down the legs(for all occasions apparently). Looking pretty trim actually. Maybe he’s actually jogging. No John, those pants don’t make your ass look big. Hey, a little ass kissing never hurts. Might want to order another jacket;)

CBI

good chance I will take the plunge next week to get in the cue ......................... kind of looking at my options. I spent some time on the HPA site looking at garment measurements. Based on my ideal needs, the only ELC A-2's that would work for me are the House A-2 models. Not that ELC was my first choice but checking it out.

Last edited: