• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

make your own squadron t-shirt

marco77

Hello everybody ,

I found a way to make my own t-shirt and sweat-shirt with squadron logo of ww2 with a special paper , but does anyone has links on the web where I can find this kind of logo ?
I think it is a cheapest way than BR or TMc COY t-shirt !!!
Hope you can help me !!
Thanks !!!
Marco77

escorpion_72

I don't know if I understood you correctly, but try cafepress.com and search for Squadron.
Alot of T-shirts with Squadron patches :D

Jason

If you're talking about iron-on transfer paper, its a fun thing to do, but the end result isn't very durable. The colours are not as bright, and the transfer will fade & crack after a few washes when compared to a proper screen-print. Screen printing is actually quite cheap if you can get away with three colours or less, or order more than a few thousand prints!

MikeyB-17

Thanks for that, I think I'll be spending some money with them, several there I'd like. Actually, they're part of Red Bubble, whom I've used several times with excellent results.

Members online

Latest posts