• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(legit check) avirex leather jacket plz help!!

WooZ

IMG_4608.jpeg
IMG_4609.jpeg
IMG_4610.jpeg
IMG_4611.jpeg
IMG_4612.jpeg
IMG_4613.jpeg
IMG_4614.jpeg
IMG_4615.jpeg
IMG_4616.jpeg
IMG_4617.jpeg

I recently bought this jacket, and I need a legit check. I have attached as many photos as possible that I can take. Please take a look and evaluate it! plz help!

ps. Size tag was removed. I bought this part with consideration.

Chandler

Legitimate what? It's not exactly the "vintage" we discuss around here, but I'd say it's probably an Avirex jacket.

Is there a big trend in counterfeit Avirex jackets these days?

Honest question, because our forum seems to be getting a lot of requests to verify "authenticity" lately.

WooZ

Legitimate what? It's not exactly the "vintage" we discuss around here, but I'd say it's probably an Avirex jacket.

Is there a big trend in counterfeit Avirex jackets these days?

Honest question, because our forum seems to be getting a lot of requests to verify "authenticity" lately.

First of all, thank you for replying. And I'm sorry for writing something off-topic. I am Korean, and AviRex jackets are popular in Korea, so I think there are a lot of posts like this. In conclusion, do you think this jacket is authntic??

WooZ

Yeah dude it’s an Avirex and ready to visit the mall.

How did you find this website?
Thank you for the comments
I already bought the jacket and took a picture, but I asked because I thought I bought a fake one

First of all, I found out about this site through Google.

Thank you so much for your help.

I'm Korean, and there's a rumor that fake Avirex is distributed in Korea.

WooZ

Yes … it’s an Authentic Avirex . There really hasn’t been many attempts to reproduce jackets like that here in the US because no one is buying them, but for your purposes it is authentic .

WooZ

Absolutely nice jacket with awesome graining.

Yeah looks legit - i think it is an AVIREX ...

I owned a similar one years back but in green - cool ...
Thank you for the comments.

I was worried because my stupid friend said it looked like a fake Avirex jacket

i don't have to worry about it anymore

thank you so much!!

Thomas Koehle

The demand on AVIREX jackets ain't that high around in the US/EUROPE as far as my impression is. There is some pretty active groups in France and i think they also run a special page on facebook covering AVIREX garment.

I recently sold 2 (1 A2 and 1 MA1) for a redicolous low price coz noone wanted them

Nickb123

I don’t think this one’s a fake. There are photos of this same model (in more used condition) that can be found via Google search. They even have a black one.
IMG_9044.jpeg

Funny, through my search I encountered a few images (not this jacket) that look a little suspect. Very high asking prices too. Never knew this was a thing!
Pictured slightly different but similar jacket. note the full size run available, generally cheap looking construction, and different size tag - these might be the fakes in question? If so you shouldn’t have trouble discerning the two. Looks like someone caught wind of the high asking prices of some of the originals and went to town.

IMG_9045.jpeg

IMG_9046.jpeg

Last edited: