• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L-2A fit question.

rob20uk

I dunno, I think the Bronson L2 from @Greg Gale looks pretty accurate on him.
maybe the pattern is a little off but it surely has something to do with size and bodyshape also.
In any case the Bronson L2 is really comfy and a pleasure to wear in warmer weather.
I have one in green now and it fits more like the one Greg has. The Nylon is thicker on the green one than the blue one and this gives the jackets a slightly different feel. One feels more sturdy and the other more like a silky shell. I think the main issue is more around the thickness of the Nylon in different batches.

Jeff1966

Some do. This one runs large. I've owned a Large and a Medium, and I also owned a Large and an XL B-10, so I can compare.
That's good to know, I don't have a jacket from them but thinking about purchasing one. Emailed them saying I didn't think they had my size( 46 inch chest) and was advised that they did but to check before ordering different styles of jacket.