• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this jacket store reputable?

B-Man2

I like so many models, specially that I dont own any right now lol. But I was looking to get a A-1 or A-2 brown or dark brown preferably.
Hi
While purchasing a jacket in Japan seems like a good idea …I’d suggest that you do some comparative shopping and check out the prices for jackets with other manufactures such as 5 Star … Aero… AVI etc . It may save you a few dollars in the long run .

mulceber

Hi
While purchasing a jacket in Japan seems like a good idea …I’d suggest that you do some comparative shopping and check out the prices for jackets with other manufactures such as 5 Star … Aero… AVI etc . It may save you a few dollars in the long run .
If he’s already looking at high-end Japanese jackets, then I’d also throw Good Wear and Eastman into the mix.

Nickb123

My sister was just in Japan. Sent her two or three nearby store addresses to check out (worst case, I could obtain a few photos to share here…best case, somehow she agrees to forgego her mortgage payment and procure a size 44 A-2 of some variety, but I’d settle with a Buzz Rickson cap ;))

Well, it didn’t pan out. But it’s for the best. I know they had a smaller earthquake there too following the big one in Taiwan.

topsirloin1

Hi
While purchasing a jacket in Japan seems like a good idea …I’d suggest that you do some comparative shopping and check out the prices for jackets with other manufactures such as 5 Star … Aero… AVI etc . It may save you a few dollars in the long run.
If he’s already looking at high-end Japanese jackets, then I’d also throw Good Wear and Eastman into the mix.
Im not really looking for high-end, at this point it is just what i can find. Everywhere here seems to have the same $1300-$1500 price. I wish I could find a good quality one like Aero seems to be in person for their price range without having to wait 3 months.
I think i will stop by this 2 stores today

B-Man2

Im not really looking for high-end, at this point it is just what i can find. Everywhere here seems to have the same $1300-$1500 price. I wish I could find a good quality one like Aero seems to be in person for their price range without having to wait 3 months.
I think i will stop by this 2 stores today

For $1300 to $1500 you could have a gem of a high end jacket . For half that price you could have a gem of a previously owned high end jacket. You should really do some research into the prices in Japan vs the prices elsewhere for the jacket you’re looking to buy .

topsirloin1

For $1300 to $1500 you could have a gem of a high end jacket . For half that price you could have a gem of a previously owned high end jacket. You should really do some research into the prices in Japan vs the prices elsewhere for the jacket you’re looking to buy .
I'll go back to US in about 40 days, I live in Las Vegas, would you know a place there? I've searched for stores there and found only one. And found nothing on OfferUp.

B-Man2

I'll go back to US in about 40 days, I live in Las Vegas, would you know a place there? I've searched for stores there and found only one. And found nothing on OfferUp.
You don’t need to restrict your search to LV .
You have the Internet … I suggest you put your purchase on the back burner until you return home and do some research . I think you’ll wind up with a great jacket that you’ll be very happy with .

topsirloin1

You don’t need to restrict your search to LV .
You have the Internet … I suggest you put your purchase on the back burner until you return home and do some research . I think you’ll wind up with a great jacket that you’ll be very happy with .
I really should do that, but so hard to wait that long when we want something.