• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great patch site..

ausreenactor

Gents..

I had a Japanese made 4th Fighter Group patch for some time in the hope that I would one day get a Buzz Rickson MEGA sized 335th patch. I gave up sold the 4th Fighter patch for $25 and guy who bought it is presently trying to sell it for $150? Anyhoo, Bjorn (High Iron) saved the day and contacted HPA and secured me a patch. Then the hunt for the correct sized 4th Fighter patch ensued. Found a good repro in the correct size last night.

http://www.patches-military.com/index.html

Check these guys out. Something there for everyone!

Couchy..

High Iron

Excellent site Couchy, already have a few picked out. Look like good quality patches, although the 335th I sent you is in a different league than the one on this site.

EMBLEMHUNTER

A good site , but I noticed that most(not all ) of the patches are "rough" in both design and look, and some have colors that aren't correct, I don't like to badmouth anyones work , but these patches are only good if you really don't care about accuracy of the design .

If you compare the patches to the "approved" emblems images you can see the differences easy , but for those just wanting a "ballpark" look I guess these would do .

Willy McCoy

I have seen theater made period patches that look pretty rough/off color as well .... but they broadcast their meaning effectively. I will venture to say that these patches are made via the same methods as patches from the 40's - 70's in Southeast Asia.

ausreenactor

I am thinking the Phillipines from memory. I would be buying heaps, but I have way too many patches that I am too scared to throw on the BR cloth and nylons here... At The Front and WPG stuff no worries...but the BRs...usually a good investment best left untouched..

Couchy