• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting Back To Our Roots … The Rough Wear 23380.

Lorenzo_l

Outstanding post Lorenzo .
This jacket really needs to have its own thread, as it would be easier to locate in the future if anyone would like to use it for informational purposes. Check with Jan maybe he can make that happen or consider posting it again under its own title . Original Poughkeepsie reviews are kind of rare .

Thanks, Burt. My original intention was to post a review of this jacket on the vintage section. It would still make sense to do that, and it should not no be a lot of work to create its own thread there. I'll be doing that in the next few days.

B-Man2

Thanks, Burt. My original intention was to post a review of this jacket on the vintage section. It would still make sense to do that, and it should not no be a lot of work to create its own thread there. I'll be doing that in the next few days.
Outstanding … The more vintage threads we have … the more it will promote interest in vintage jackets .