• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G1 1971 BRILL BROTHERS

Thomas Koehle

I recently received a BRILL BROs G1 from our fellow forum member Richard @Ritchy for a very reasonable price

other than a bit of TLC the jacket was and is in pretty good condition showing some honest wear 'n tear which makes the character of the jacket for me

i added some new knittings - need to change my seamstress coz since she realised how old my stuff is she raises her prices every time i drop a jacker at her place. This time she charged 85.- Euro for the replacement of the knits of 1 jacket ...

Anyway i love my "new" old BRILL - thanks again to @Ritchy for a smooth transaction

CMzvSXO.jpg

dmL08xA.jpg

jxXMa7m.jpg

Spitfireace

Is that same original colour of knits? Or did you change them to your liking? Fairly reddish brown on my computer. They look good, just thought maybe more of darker seal.

Flightengineer

Nice jacket Thomas, very durable, congratulations. I once had this exact contract, I remember that despite the marking 40 it fit like 38 and the leather creaked like an old sofa no matter what I did to it, so I let it go, despite the fact that it had a very beautiful patch on it and the jacket was beautiful.
The knitting on mine original was darker brown.