• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fried Ostermann M-422A fully refurbished

bazelot

Leather is bulletproof and very heavy. Knits, waistband, lining and collar were professionally redone by Zoltan in the bay area (each stitch line was match and it is really hard to tell anything was replaced. The leather has fantastic patina hard to display on pictures. It was fully conditioned with natural mouton grease. I will sell this jacket as it is a bit too long for me.

pit to pit: 22.5"
sleeve length: 25.5"
Shoulders: 18"
back length: 26"

bseal

How much did you pay for it before restoration? Was the restoration alone more than $300? Superb work.

bazelot

bseal said:
How much did you pay for it before restoration? Was the restoration alone more than $300? Superb work.

i bought it already restored but judging by the quality of work it must not have been cheap. It actually took a year for Zolan to finish it and in the meantime the guy I bought it from gained a few pounds....:)
The work was done superbly, the only missed stitch line missed in inside on the flap were you have to go through 4 pieces of leather, anywhere else is perfect.

bfrench

Administrator
Hi, Tom,

Great jacket but according to JC's jacket cd the waistband is folded similar to the A-2 waistband and not the ribrack as seen on other M-422a jackets.