• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiveStar Leather H.L.B. Corp B-3 jacket

FreddyF9

Hello everyone, recently I ordered a H.L.B. Corp B-3 jacket from FiveStar leather. If you’re interested in one yourself, the link is down here.

https://www.fivestarleather.us/prod...b-corp-n-y-sheepskin-seal-brown-flight-jacket

Hopefully I will receive it next week; for now, here’s few pics from Shawn and his team:

ADF18863-1B3E-47E1-B94D-4F93DC0BBB3D.jpeg

E22EE6C3-234F-457A-B412-CC64FE2C1D5D.jpeg

74563E23-89DE-41DB-8A13-71C4099F79AF.jpeg

D81108AD-3101-4DD0-BF26-E13055CB6307.jpeg

If you’re interested, I’ll write a small review of the jacket.

Have a good day guys!

johnwayne

First to admit I have been critical of some of Five Stars output (despite the really keen prices), mainly the earlier stuff but their recent gear looks like they've upped their game and good luck to them for listening and giving the buyers what they want and that B3 does look really nice I must say! Ive run out of wardrobe space for another jacket, time to unload maybe!!!

ausreenactor

First to admit I have been critical of some of Five Stars output (despite the really keen prices), mainly the earlier stuff but their recent gear looks like they've upped their game and good luck to them for listening and giving the buyers what they want and that B3 does look really nice I must say! Ive run out of wardrobe space for another jacket, time to unload maybe!!!
The prices are amazing for the latest offerings.

WBOONE

It is a very nice looking B3. It seems to have most of the details that make it look authenic and would be a great sheepskin type jacket for someone that might faint at Eastman/Goodwear prices and wait times. The spec tag looks really good also.