• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Star Leather Rough Wear 27752 on their FB page

CBI

This photo is from the Five Star Leather Facebook page. Don't know who the happy new owner is or if I should be posting the pic. However, I think this is a REALLY nice A-2. In many respects it looks quite like an original as seen in period photos. I am sure once its worn, it will look amazing. The leather is not the high end boutique stuff (that sometimes gets a bit fussy) but very impressive kinda WW2 looking. Its brown pull up hide and showing on their site for $350. Not sure if there are some mods, better knits, etc. so lets say its $450. what a deal!!! Sean is doing some amazing work!!!! its not my jacket but wow........

434771639_10227277351014503_949972969674188819_n.jpeg

Pa12

This photo is from the Five Star Leather Facebook page. Don't know who the happy new owner is or if I should be posting the pic. However, I think this is a REALLY nice A-2. In many respects it looks quite like an original as seen in period photos. I am sure once its worn, it will look amazing. The leather is not the high end boutique stuff (that sometimes gets a bit fussy) but very impressive kinda WW2 looking. Its brown pull up hide and showing on their site for $350. Not sure if there are some mods, better knits, etc. so lets say its $450. what a deal!!! Sean is doing some amazing work!!!! its not my jacket but wow........

View attachment 143867
Looks pretty good. But for me, that collar would kill me. Maybe with some wetting and manipulating it would tame it down a bit.

daw

Looks like the leather has character. This has been a sticking point for me. I haven't seen their leathers in-person, but a lot have seemed in photos to be characterless/plasticky. Yours looks very nice...

Blackboxr1200S

one of my often repeated comments..............................if these things actually get WORN for a period of time, they can look the business and don't have to be the high priced options or 10000000% accurate in every detail. looks great!!!
Yep...It does get worn, and instead of 1 Eastman or JC or other top tier jacket. I have this 5* RW, the Dubow and a B-10 I like putting on just as much.
But to each his own. Buy what you like and enjoy it.