• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC B-10 price gone up from 379,- GBP to 399,- GBP

shiloh

As nobody responded to my WTB ELC or BR B-10 I was looking to buy a new one. Unfortunately ELC raised their price up to 399,- GBP. The ELC leather jackets gone up earlier due to different (perhaps more expensive) material. I don't see any difference from the 379,- GBP B-10 jacket and the 399,- GBP B-10 jacket. I guess it's better to wait for a used one. Size 42.

ELC is getting quite exclusive these days.

Regards,

Shiloh

shiloh

shiloh said:
As nobody responded to my WTB ELC or BR B-10 I was looking to buy a new one. Unfortunately ELC raised their price up to 399,- GBP. The ELC leather jackets gone up earlier due to different (perhaps more expensive) material. I don't see any difference from the 379,- GBP B-10 jacket and the 399,- GBP B-10 jacket. I guess it's better to wait for a used one. Size 42.

ELC is getting quite exclusive these days.

Regards,

Shiloh

Now, gone up to 449,- GBP.

Tim P

They are very good but FFS!!! £449?
a bit of patience or an email to the right company in Japan will bag you just what you are looking for...

ausreenactor

Mmmmmyeeeeeesssss!!

Trying to price themselves out of sales? But you go off the 'Out of Stock' on the BR Europe items
and they are moving them? To each their own.

Some people even pay for their own stationery and batteries? :roll:

Couchy

Philalethes

Seems very expensive for a cotton jacket.

One can find a B-10 for a little cheaper - though not much - in the States from HPA's website: the Buzz Rickson's are on sale.

I can't figure out why these are so pricey. The very similar B-15s from Lost Worlds are even a little more expensive.