• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EASTMAN MUSTANG

TOMG1401

Not taking anything personally, seeing that I was one of the people who was caught up in that nonsense and had to go directly to Gary Eastman to get verification on a product I purchased, and was given enough reassurance to satisfy me. I find your raking up of this periodically for over 10 years a way of possibly giving those who have purchased ELC products a reason to be concerned if they received what they paid for, particularly those guys that may be new to the Forum and not used to your peculiar sense of humor. IMHO
Oh, and there was no need to mention my Mother, was there?

airfrogusmc

TOMG1401 said:
Not taking anything personally, seeing that I was one of the people who was caught up in that nonsense and had to go directly to Gary Eastman to get verification on a product I purchased, and was given enough reassurance to satisfy me. I find your raking up of this periodically for over 10 years a way of possibly giving those who have purchased ELC products a reason to be concerned if they received what they paid for, particularly those guys that may be new to the Forum and not used to your peculiar sense of humor. IMHO
Oh, and there was no need to mention my Mother, was there?

You attacked me personally with no need for it. There is plenty of history here and else where about daisy gate. Now if you think it didn't happen you are only fooling yourself. I never said it was recent and the jacket in question is of the right vintage and I never mentioned your mom. I said if I had of then you would have a right to be upset I just it funny that you would have that same kinda loyalty for a comapny but its just jackets no reason to get the panties in a bunch over it. :lol: :lol:

airfrogusmc

IMG_4609.jpg

Jeff M

Well. to make the best of rapidly degenerating topic....I'll just raise the issue, if you can't tell if it's cow hide or horse hide...and you are currently happy with it.....isn't it best to not go turning over too many stones?
Now...if the manufacturer claimed that jacket was identical to the jackets in the movie "Red Tails" and that they were the "official" jacket maker for the movie when in fact there were 2 other jacket makers involved...and on top of it all charged you VAT..then I'd be pissed. :lol:

I'll go sit in my corner now.

ButteMT61

Jeff M said:
Well. to make the best of rapidly degenerating topic....I'll just raise the issue, if you can't tell if it's cow hide or horse hide...and you are currently happy with it.....isn't it best to not go turning over too many stones?
Now...if the manufacturer claimed that jacket was identical to the jackets in the movie "Red Tails" and that they were the "official" jacket maker for the movie when in fact there were 2 other jacket makers involved...and on top of it all charged you VAT..then I'd be pissed. :lol:

I'll go sit in my corner now.

ROFLMAO :)

TOMG1401

I apologise if you thought I was attacking you Al, I think your great, you can always be counted on, you never disappoint!! That is a really beautiful photograph, I believe that's the first time someone has posted a pic of a loved one on this forum, now is that a recent pic or when you were dating?

Don't get your little panties in a twist, it's not like I'm talking about your Mom, we know your not the kind of guy who can dish it but not take it, all in good fun, right bro? :lol:

ButteMT61

TOMG1401 said:
I apologise if you thought I was attacking you Al, I think your great, you can always be counted on, you never disappoint!! That is a really beautiful photograph, I believe that's the first time someone has posted a pic of a loved one on this forum, now is that a recent pic or when you were dating?

Don't get your little panties in a twist, it's not like I'm talking about your Mom, we know your not the kind of guy who can dish it but not take it, all in good fun, right bro? :lol:

That's my mother, as Van pointed out...

airfrogusmc

TOMG1401 said:

IMG_4586.jpg

Again I'm not the one upset. I think this entire line of conversation is funny. I'm not the one that took it personal.

A horse is a horse of course of course unless
IMG_4586.jpg

Vcruiser

ButteMT61 said:
TOMG1401 said:

Sorry Butte.
I actually quoted the wrong post.

ButteMT61

Vcruiser said:
ButteMT61 said:
TOMG1401 said:

Sorry Butte.
I actually quoted the wrong post.

Lucky guess then? :lol: