• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doolittle Raider Reunion 2010

FlyingToastman

Hey everyone,

I was reading WPAFB's Base Paper today at lunch and saw that the NMUSAF (Air Force Museum) is hosting the annual Doolittle Reunion 16-18 April 2010. I went back in 2006 and it was a real treat.

If anyone comes please let me know and you all will be my guests. It was the only time I felt it was worth being over an hour late to meet these gentlemen - I got to meet four of them and they signed my A-2 as well as I got to meet Jimmy Doolittle's son, a retired Colonel.

Christos

CBI

Oh - MAN!!!!! :evil:

I would certainly love to attend but I have a gig that weekend!!!!

Otherwise, I would like to be there. Probably one of the last reunions!

Swing

Thanks for the heads up. I've been meaning to make it down your was since the Mustang meet, and just haven't had the chance. With this much time to plan, I've got no excuse not to be there.

~Swing

FlyingToastman

Swing said:
Thanks for the heads up. I've been meaning to make it down your was since the Mustang meet, and just haven't had the chance. With this much time to plan, I've got no excuse not to be there.

~Swing

Yeah this time I'm probably going to take both days off and spend the day wandering around Area B and the Museum. Hopefully like the last time they'll have a cocktail hour or something at O Club that I might get tickets for too. The four that I met were truly a class act.