• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Langlitz Timberline sz 50

Vcruiser

ButteMT61 said:

Then this would definately be a must...

404308_338893466143363_160104127355632_1094933_1325221337_n.jpg

bretron

I admit this color design is very Liberace-ish, but the Timberline is about the coolest of the cool in moto jackets. I NEVER see these come up for sale! Then again, neither have I seen a xxxl white and purple Langlitz before :lol:

Scott, you sure you're passing? :D

ButteMT61

bretron said:
I admit this color design is very Liberace-ish, but the Timberline is about the coolest of the cool in moto jackets. I NEVER see these come up for sale! Then again, neither have I seen a xxxl white and purple Langlitz before :lol:

Dunno man. It IS strangely tempting...but I really want to get one of Jon's Irvins, and I'm overextending I think :lol:

Vcruiser

ButteMT61 said:
bretron said:

Dunno man. It IS strangely tempting...but I really want to get one of Jon's Irvins, and I'm overextending I think :lol:

Yeah..and then you'd be getting into yet another category. Next would come the glitter and rhinestone Roy Rogers rodeo shirt...Gene Autry inlaid 'Rose of Arizona' saloon boots...and,of course, the Mexican peso silver belt buckle. Then..the yodel lessons... :shock:

ButteMT61

Vcruiser said:
ButteMT61 said:
bretron said:

Yeah..and then you'd be getting into yet another category. Next would come the glitter and rhinestone Roy Rogers rodeo shirt...Gene Autry inlaid 'Rose of Arizona' saloon boots...and,of course, the Mexican peso silver belt buckle. Then..the yodel lessons... :shock:

I got the boots already :)
You're treadin' close Van...I'm a Montanan after all!

Vcruiser

ButteMT61 said:
I got the boots already :)
You're treadin' close Van...I'm a Montanan after all!

Okeedokee....and when you get all decked out... like you always say:..We'd need pics!

bretron

It's a modified timberline with front zip, right? Either way, this ain't your standard Columbia or Cascade ;)

ButteMT61

It looks like its cut wide as hell too.
Oddly, I'm not as turned off by it as some.
Maybe I'm sick. :lol: