• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone help me ?

B-Man2

Hi JG
I know that you probably already know this,
Dave Sheeley is a well respected member and jacket maker on this forum. I’m sure that he has some pressing things going on because this is not like him. Has he made an attempt to contact you and to offer an explanation or refund your money ?

coolhandluke

Try contacting Dave here via private message @Maverickson.

I know that I had an issue back in April, where my emails were being rejected by his email provider's server (Cox IIRC), so I had to communicate with Dave through PM and phone. That particular jacket build took approximately 10 months, so 14 months likely isn't a cause for alarm.

jimmy greene

Try contacting Dave here via private message @Maverickson.

I know that I had an issue back in April, where my emails were being rejected by his email provider's server (Cox IIRC), so I had to communicate with Dave through PM and phone. That particular jacket build took approximately 10 months, so 14 months likely isn't a cause for alarm.
Thank you for the information that is what i was hoping for .