• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson Brown Version with Crown Zipper...

havocpaul

I would prefer to stick with the more true tan version, BR may have laid their hands on an original in 'brown' but I don't recall too many like that, and to charge quite a bit more for it.....nah!

havocpaul

I guess that is better but I think I'd still pass, my crazy mind would be telling me that everytime I wore it some clever-dick would be saying "I thought Tanker's were tan!"

asiamiles

greyhound52 said:
ausreenactor said:
What if you got it for under $200??
If it is your size I would say go for it.
I think he's buying it to resell and trying to see if there would be a demand, right?

Couchy if you can get one for under $200 (incl. shipping etc) and you think there is a chance you may want to keep it, then it's not too bad a buy with the exchange rate as it is. As you're a size 42, I think, that pretty good for reselling on eBay, so chances are you'd be able to reclaim your outlay.

ausreenactor

If it were the plain version it would have been here by now. ELC list it at almost $600?? But it is the 07 version with the USMC Bay of Pigs LVT stencil. I think Ties could do something with the back...with an overpaint background?? With the dollar the way it is it is not selling season. Just offloading some surefire funds generators at present..Thanks for the valued input..

Couchy

ausreenactor

I musta said too much. 7 times through without a bid and someone is on itwith a couple of hours to go? Is that you Miles!!

All yours..

Couchy

asiamiles

ausreenactor said:
I musta said too much. 7 times through without a bid and someone is on itwith a couple of hours to go? Is that you Miles!!

No, it wouldn't have been of interest to me anyway, but I'm not even browsing at the moment.