• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Just bought an L-2

Spitfireace

ttps://bronsonshop.com/products/u-s-air-force-type-l-2a-flight-jacket?syclid=961ff84c-2d36-412b-a665-9606a6e39c16&utm_campaign=order-confirmation-email&utm_content=product&utm_medium=email&utm_source=OrderlyEmails&variant=42199774265560

Spitfireace

B-Man2

I think you’re going to like it .
That’s if you bought the correct size.
I love them. They are very versatile as you can where them in cool weather or you can put a jumper on underneath one and use it in cold weather.

Brettafett

Great value for money, even better if bought on sale.
U have the L-2 sage green version and love it. Actually wear it a lot.
I have a 40" chest and bought a 40. Fits beautifully.

Spitfireace

I think you’re going to like it .
That’s if you bought the correct size.
I love them. They are very versatile as you can where them in cool weather or you can put a jumper on underneath one and use it in cold weather.
Providing I get the right size, and the roundel is positioned correctly. I was just rereading your post about the roundel being in the incorrect position. The first jacket you received did look off. The second was pretty close to correct though. You are ok with it? I ordered the L-2A blue color in the smallest size. I'm thinking your issue was with that particular run of size and color. Maybe they are paying closer attention to that particular issue since. It does have me slightly worried though.

Spitfireace

Just got this in the post twenty minutes ago. Not sure why they are not described as fitted sizes on the site as it says 36 on the label. When I was ordering it was a small. The roundel placement issue that B-man2 described, I'm not sure if this is a thing on this jacket or not. It is back of centered down from epaulettes, but not really noticeably, and I'm still not sure if this if really different from original jackets either. I was concerned that the sleeves would be too long as they are described as 24.8 inches and I usually take 23 since I am five three. Doesn't seem to be an issue though.
BronsonL-2A.jpg
BronsonL2-Asleeve.jpg

B-Man2

When it get chilly try wearing a jumper under it. You’ll be surprised how warm the jacket keeps you .

Spitfireace

It's not a BR. Zips not authentic of course we knew that. I think the pull tabs might be pleather. Feels like a good fit surprisingly. Yes you're right a good sweater underneath and it will be good.