• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso update.

bellumbill

You know, I might do that, but geeze I have sort of an issue handing a guy $1000 US that hasn't bothered to get back to me in a few months, or give him that kind of money and have to wait a while to hear back? So, basically, I have to pay $1000 before the guy will talk to me? Is that the way to run a business? Heck, I don't know.

Best,
Bill K.

Smithy

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Never an easy thing to go through. Apart from the wonderful memories you have, one thing that I found helped me was to remember that half of me is my father so in a way he'll always be with me and the same goes for you. Everyone is different but I personally found great solace and comfort in that.

On a more trivial note, great looking A-2 and great fit.

Tattoo A2

Thanks for all the kind words my friends, I really appreciate it. He was a hell of a guy and a great Father, Navy veteran and retired NYC Fireman for 27 years, and he could break your balls like nobody else. His voice will echo thru my mind forever. We have a military service up in Saratoga next month.

Tattoo A2

You know, I might do that, but geeze I have sort of an issue handing a guy $1000 US that hasn't bothered to get back to me in a few months, or give him that kind of money and have to wait a while to hear back? So, basically, I have to pay $1000 before the guy will talk to me? Is that the way to run a business? Heck, I don't know.

Best,
Bill K.
Maybe with Andy retired and them cleaning house, the new guy Pete will be a little quicker on the response end. I wrote him back how much I liked the jacket and he answered me the next day Bill. I really think it was worth the wait, I will post more photos soon.

kev15

Best,
Bill K.
I had the exact same thoughts. They got back to me eventually, we discussed the details. Unfortunately after that I comforted myself not to be a p()ssy and spent the money :p