• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Kelso update.

Tattoo A2

So I ordered a jacket from BK back in September of last year, got a message from Andy back in March about a zipper issue they were having, wrote Andy back 2 days ago asking if the jacket was ready yet, and got a real fast reply that Andy is retired and Pete is now taking care of customer service, the best is my jacket has been mailed that morning....cant wait to get it. Good luck in retirement Andy hope all goes well.

kev15

I was caught up in the confusion as well with no answers from anybody at all, but then Pete cleared up all of my concerns. He was super helpful.

So you have been waiting for your jacket since September? :eek:

Tattoo A2

I was caught up in the confusion as well with no answers from anybody at all, but then Pete cleared up all of my concerns. He was super helpful.

So you have been waiting for your jacket since September? :eek:
Yes. I ordered the beginning of last September, than in February Andy contacted me about not having a zipper in stock and could I chose a different one or wait till they were restocked, I chose a different zipper, since he didnt know when they would have them again and it was holding up my order, and never heard a thing again till the other day when I wrote them about it, well Pete answered a few hours later and said my jacket was just shipped that day, go figure...

mulceber

Yes. I ordered the beginning of last September, than in February Andy contacted me about not having a zipper in stock and could I chose a different one or wait till they were restocked, I chose a different zipper, since he didnt know when they would have them again and it was holding up my order, and never heard a thing again till the other day when I wrote them about it, well Pete answered a few hours later and said my jacket was just shipped that day, go figure...
What jacket offering did you go for, out of curiosity? :)

Capt

My BK M422 landed within a few days of the March posted date after a Dec 22 order from UK, ordered a Cable last month so expect it will arrive just in time for summer next year:oops:

bellumbill

I just registered an account with BK today - tried several months back but never received confirmation email. I see now they had some issues. Guess I will see if I get an account going this time. Have some interest in a few of their jackets.

Best,
Bill K.

Tattoo A2

Here are a few quick photos of my BK Cable that arrived today. My Dad passed away on Monday and Im still in a fog , but he might have sped up the delivery time for me to ask why I need another jacket. I will post more when Im feeling up to it my friends
thumbnail - 2023-06-14T194156.066.jpg
thumbnail - 2023-06-14T194121.741.jpg
thumbnail - 2023-06-14T194136.806.jpg

Wz1999