• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Before There Was Good Wear , BK, JA DuBow, or 5Star....... There Was SEFTON .

Amit

1613040430811.jpeg

Grant

Great write up on the Sefton A-2! I've been trying to find one in my size 42 for ages and recently picked up this one from the UK. Sure it lacks details of higher end reproduction A-2's but it's very well constructed and the poopy russet steer hide is a dead on match to many of my originals. BTW, I also have an unworn sz 44 Sefton I thought would fit but is way too big on me I'm happy to move on for a decent price if anyone's interested.

S2.jpg
s1.jpg

mulceber

Great write up on the Sefton A-2! I've been trying to find one in my size 42 for ages and recently picked up this one from the UK. Sure it lacks details of higher end reproduction A-2's but it's very well constructed and the poopy russet steer hide is a dead on match to many of my originals. BTW, I also have an unworn sz 44 Sefton I thought would fit but is way too big on me I'm happy to move on for a decent price if anyone's interested.

View attachment 52948View attachment 52949
Probably too big for me, but out of curiosity, what’s the pit-to-put on the size 44 Sefton?

The one you’re wearing looks amazing, btw.

Skyranger

Received today my new A-2 Sefton and I must say that it is a total pleasure to wear!
The leather is supple and hugs the body like a second skin, plus the size suits me perfectly (I was a little scared because the guy who sold it to me is almost a giant)
I paid €250 for the jacket on Vinted and it’s clearly a gift for the price!

Thanks to B-Man2 for this thread without which I would never have known the history of these jackets and therefore would not have gotten this good deal! :)

11wt.jpg

2pft.jpg

Ritchy

Received today my new A-2 Sefton and I must say that it is a total pleasure to wear!
The leather is supple and hugs the body like a second skin, plus the size suits me perfectly (I was a little scared because the guy who sold it to me is almost a giant)
I paid €250 for the jacket on Vinted and it’s clearly a gift for the price!

Thanks to B-Man2 for this thread without which I would never have known the history of these jackets and therefore would not have gotten this good deal! :)

11wt.jpg

2pft.jpg
It's a nice jacket, I had one a while ago but it was too small.
Can you please give me the dimensions of size 48, shoulder width, armpit width and sleeve length from the shoulder seam to the bottom of the knitwear?
Thanks