• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 jacket and NAF 11680 jacket, Gizemo’s

B-Man2

If you don’t get any satisfaction,
Start blowing up the internet . File complaints against every company that had anything to do with the jacket . Do negative reviews on Yelp or any website where people go to and review complaints . This is not acceptable !!!

Last edited:

Pa12

Start blowing up the internet . File complaints against every company that had anything to do with the jacket . Do negative reviews on Yelp or any website where people go to and review complaints . Trash the sellers the shippers , etc. This is not acceptable !!!
Fuckin A.

Greg Gale

Start blowing up the internet . File complaints against every company that had anything to do with the jacket . Do negative reviews on Yelp or any website where people go to and review complaints . This is not acceptable !!!

It was not Gizemo’s fault but the shopping service or EMS

mulceber

It was not Gizemo’s fault but the shopping service or EMS
If I had to guess, EMS. Seems a little strange to go through the trouble of sending you those photos just to send you nothing.

edit: it especially seems unlikely that it was the shipping service, since that would mean they spent a whole lot of money (the shipping fee) to mail you an empty box when they could have just pocketed that money and attempted to ghost you.

Last edited:

mulceber

Gizemo was stalling about sending my B-10 to the purchasing agent, so I've cancelled my order and requested a refund. Greg's experience leaves me skittish, and TBH, the cost of the jacket, paying for top-tier shipping to avoid theft, and upgrading the zipper (a zipper nerd doesn't change his...spots? Stripes? Maybe it should be "talons"... :p ) puts the cost up in Good Wear territory. Good Wear's the better buy, by far. I'll be giving my money to John.

Smithy

Gizemo was stalling about sending my B-10 to the purchasing agent, so I've cancelled my order and requested a refund. Greg's experience leaves me skittish, and TBH, the cost of the jacket, paying for top-tier shipping to avoid theft, and upgrading the zipper (a zipper nerd doesn't change his...spots? Stripes? Maybe it should be "talons"... :p ) puts the cost up in Good Wear territory. Good Wear's the better buy, by far. I'll be giving my money to John.

You have chosen...wisely ;)

Pa12

Good move. I didn’t realize they were that expensive.

mulceber

They’re not too bad - about twice the price of a Bronson, but the other things add up. It helps that John’s B-10 repro is more reasonably-priced than either Eastman’s or even Buzz Rickson’s.