• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

At The Front Deal of the Day - B-10 Jackets $89.99 HURRY...

CBI

you beat me to it! just about 14 hours left! I see they are going to attempt to offer Luftwaffe Channel jackets perhaps next year! They did a deal of the day on their M41 Jacket and sold quite a few.

Smithy

As I just wrote in another thread, I got an ATF B-10 in January and love it. For the normal price it's a great buy, for that special price it's unbeatable.

CBI

Yes, I have owned a few of these. Once they are heavily worn, get beat up a bit, they will look the part. I don't mind the synthetic lining one bit. Don't like the seam on the knits, not tube knits. I'll bet they will be tubes on their nest run and the jacket its self is a bit puffy with thicker lining than originals BUT, overall great B-10 vibe and if you can get by these few details, a fun jacket to wear.

ausreenactor

I hovered over it a few times however the shipping cost was insane. I have a RM Stagg and a BR Superior Togs and a GODARS cheapy... did NOT need it until I regretted not doing it last night. Then I saw they sold out...

Bombing IP

What a deal ,how often doe's ATF have these Deals of the Day ?. Never really took much notice of this sale with them and do any other companies do something similar with regards to what we are interested in the forum .

BIP

CBI

The idea is they do a "deal" every day of the work week on something. Sometimes as simple as a belt bucket or helmet strap up to jackets and uniform packages. I think anyone buying something and creating an account gets the deal of the day announcements. I think a lot of people have given ATF grief when they buy something and see it pop up as a deal of the day a few days later and ask for a credit/refund. ATF stops the deal from time to time due to annoying customers. Also, I think they get busy and just don't get to it. ATF has up'd its game lately and is really expanding their selections....and prices we can all handle. Yep, overseas shipping is very high.

ausreenactor

Yep, overseas shipping is very high.

The quoted price is often significantly higher than actual cost charged to the buyer. They only charge the card the USPS rate for the weight of the item. I have been quoted $80+ for stuff on the 'cart' buy; however, they have only hit the card for $50. They had/have an FAQ pertaining international Airmail. I pounce on eBay when I can as they employ the Global Shipping Program for their eBay listings. $100 off does not happen too often though. It covered any shipping then some....

Bombing IP

Got my B10 jacket today and quite frankly its the best buy I have ever made .less than $99 delivered .Fits true to size excellent quality ,thanks ausreenactor for the heads up I would of missed this real deal if it was not for you .

BIP

ausreenactor

Got my B10 jacket today and quite frankly its the best buy I have ever made .less than $99 delivered .Fits true to size excellent quality ,thanks ausreenactor for the heads up I would of missed this real deal if it was not for you .

BIP

No dramas at all. I figured there would have to be a few here who would be keen. I had complete faith in the product and the vendor.

My real intent was that Mr. Jeter would buy two, gently break one in and then eventually list said jacket here at a bargain price with reasonable shipping costs.... o_O

regius

What's their story? Where are their stuff made? Love the collection of wool shirts and pants!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk