• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AERO ANJ-4

pawine

26.5 inch sleeve is good for my arms, and I wear 27 inch for motorcycle jackets. I am 6'2" and in shirts wear a 35 inch sleeve in shirts.

bseal

As long as there is the common understanding that outside of our particular / peculiar little group no one on this Earth gives a flying duck about the button holes, you are given permission to hit the purchase key.

Peter Graham

FlyingYankee said:
Looks good but I'm thinking for 300 more dollars I can order an Aces high Irvin.

As long as the cash is there I'd go for that option. No contest. I have to say that I don't like that jacket at all. Everything is much too smooth and shiny and to my eyes, too much contrast between the goat and the shearling. Re the buttonhole, I'll bet who ever made that one got a rocket from the boss !

MikeyB-17

Go for the Aces High, no question. I had an Aero ANJ-4 once, beautifully made and all, but couldn't get on with that silly great collar. The Aces High is in an entirely different league.

Otter

Peter Graham said:
FlyingYankee said:
Looks good but I'm thinking for 300 more dollars I can order an Aces high Irvin.

As long as the cash is there I'd go for that option. No contest. I have to say that I don't like that jacket at all. Everything is much too smooth and shiny and to my eyes, too much contrast between the goat and the shearling. Re the buttonhole, I'll bet who ever made that one got a rocket from the boss !

Seconded. If you have the cash to splash, then that is the route to go down. Ask nicely and you could probably be the test subject for his Coastal Command project.