• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AAF T shirts

Tim P

Need a vintage white t repo, the type printed in blue with AAF emblem and a base would be ideal.
anyone any sources? the USAF one that ELC stock by buzz rickson would be great if it was a USAAF one.

Tim

DiamondDave

Tim,

Just saw your inquiry... I had these made last year. Maybe this is what you're talking about? What field would you be looking for?

TShirtProject.jpg

ausreenactor

Dave..

Do you have access to more of these items?? The details on the back are quite spiffy too!!

Regards..

Couchy

P.S. Just listed my 'crusher' on eBay for $0.99. Will see how it and the other 40 items do..You
may have an order for a REAL CRUSHER shortly!!

DiamondDave

Couchy,

I have a place here in T-Town that will make these for me in only a few days. I have the same layouts (copied from originals) for the later Army Air Forces version too. I think that I am going to start offering them on my website as well as through the forum here.

If you can tell me what Airfield you would prefer, I can make up anything. These are done in 100%, preshrunk cotton and the logos are direct printed as opposed to the, IMO, Cheesy, "Iron on" styles. These are intended to rival the Buzz Rickson items.

Thanks for the comments and let me know what you like.

Cheers
DD

DiamondDave

bseal,

I can do that but, what was the field called in WWII?

DD

FOUND IT!

Edwards was actually "Muroc Army Air FIeld", during the war and up to the late 40's and the T would look like this

MurocTEST.jpg

Tim P

If there is a choice Dave, I would like my wright field one to be army air forces rather than army air corps :)

Tim

Andrew

ausreenactor said:
Dave..

Alliance Army Air Field Nebraska ??

Would that be a go??

Regards..

Couchy

Trevor I would have thought "Garbutt Field, TSV" would have been your choice...

DiamondDave

Trevor,

Alliance Field (aha, Troop Carrier Command) is no problem at all... I can make these anything that I want. Here is a "mockup" of what it would look like.

Let me know which Layout you prefer.

Allaince.jpg