• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

381st BG, jacket art

while looking at the 381st BG association website I stumbled across this jacket art. I hadnt seen this photo before, pretty cool jacket art. I dont think the jacket is an issue pattern A-2 though, it seems to have a seem running down the center of the back.

CHicks-01.JPG

EMBLEMHUNTER

tonyknowles said:
while looking at the 381st BG association website I stumbled across this jacket art. I hadnt seen this photo before, pretty cool jacket art. I dont think the jacket is an issue pattern A-2 though, it seems to have a seem running down the center of the back.

CHicks-01.JPG
It also looks like it has just a leather waist rather than the elastic waist band.

wonder what civilian jacket this is? any ideas?

It is a pretty cool nose art, I have never seen "boeing" incorporated in a aircraft name before. I like the way the bomb mission markers are offset too. I searched the 381st albums for a picture of the aircraft itself but no luck.