• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Next A-2

better duck

Hello Gentlemen, the world for one reason or other looks much sunnier now that I know this particular jacket is on its way:

front_view1.jpg

label.jpg

Curahee

Peter you must have endless patience, but then again it is an excellent choice and worth it...now lets hope it
fits you :shock:

veli1

I haven't had a new leather coat in years and I’m anxiously awaiting for my GW doniger jacket...I am expecting delivery information any day now :D

Stony

I have a Bronco goat on order from GW, but with his new project for "Redtails", it's probably going to be delayed.

veli1

Stony said:
I have a Bronco goat on order from GW, but with his new project for "Redtails", it's probably going to be delayed.

What do you mean "it's going to be delayed" :eek: :eek: :eek: ? what's the story on the "Redtails????I have a doniger on order....Waiting for my jacket for almost 4.5 months now... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cobblers161

I appreciate your concern but you have to appreciate John is a one-man operation and as such certain jobs take longer than expected. Trust me it's well worth the wait. I waited almost 6 months for my Dubow but the day it arrived, well it was just the past, unimportant. I love it so much there's another one (A Bronco or 20960) in the pipeline. You won't be dissapointed, just relax... ;)

veli1

Cobblers161 said:
I appreciate your concern but you have to appreciate John is a one-man operation and as such certain jobs take longer than expected. Trust me it's well worth the wait. I waited almost 6 months for my Dubow but the day it arrived, well it was just the past, unimportant. I love it so much there's another one (A Bronco or 20960) in the pipeline. You won't be dissapointed, just relax... ;)

well it's been just over 4 months now...I guess i'm running out of patience cause I'm so excited about the jacket. :)

A

Anonymous

How lucky we are to have John Chapman making true repro a-2 jackets .The wait for a Goodwear is not as long as the Aero & Eastman evolution of the A-2 to get It right .The new standard is the Goodwear ,for Aero and Eastman the evolution journey continues .I am not knocking either company (ELC OR AERO)but it does make for better product offerings for all of us so its a win win for the enthusiasts of the A-2 jacket .
All the best Jeff