• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Next A-2

bseal

For me, one of these:

Dubow_20960_label.jpg

Dubow_20960_collar.jpg

and you?

Cobblers161

Stunning jacket...

20960.jpg

More temptation... These jackets are turning me into a major sinner.

One of these 1941 Dubows, a Bronco or a Few Monarch.

better duck

My next A2 is a size 46 GW Dubow in goat, with purplish knits and a NOS Crown. It has been "my next A2" since april this year,and will continue to be so for an indefinite period in the future .....
On 14th of October John mailed me: "I'm very close to making the jacket. I just have to finish some time-sensitive orders that I've gotten behind on"
I'll have to ask John for an update on the ETA of my jacket! The way it has been so far, is what you call a "Tantalising Takeoff"! :)

C.J.

I've got a 27753 on the way in from JC. After that, I'm probably done with A-2's for a while. But, a B-10 and Irvin would be nice :eek:

airfrogusmc

Yeah my 27798 is my last A-2 for a while but I do have a 422 on order. Maybe a B-3 somewhere down the line too.

bseal good luck with it. I think its a real beauty...

Jason

If we must have an A-2, then I'd have to go for something quite different from what I've had in the past... perhaps a Doniger in that lovely goatskin of JCs.
I think I'd rather a B-10 at this point though. In any case, either will be quite some time off, I have to move into a new house at short notice so that's going to divert my attention for a while.

C.J.

I just had the best email I've had in a while. It was from a company called Good Wear Leather. My next A-2 should be here Tuesday. ;)

Cliff

I just had the best email I've had in a while. It was from a company called Good Wear Leather. My next A-2 should be here Tuesday.

How long can Tuesday take to get here !!!!!!! :roll:

:lol:

enjoy the tantalising wait CJ

rgds

Cliff

better duck

Received an e-mail today from John GW Chapman: my size 46 goat Dubow with NOS Crown zip and purple knits is ready and will get on its (long) way to cross The Pond to my adress ....